Berries & Cream Keto Cereal Waffles
Whip up something decadent and sweet for your honey this Valentine's Day—without throwing your diet out the window. Behold, waffles made with crunchy Berries cereal, all for only 3g net carbs per serving! Now that's true love.
Tip: You can add 1 drop of red food coloring to the waffles to make them pink!
- 1 Mini Heart Waffle Iron, we used the Dash Iron
- 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol, or sweetener of choice
- ⅛ tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Half and Half
- Pinch Sea Salt
- ½ pouch keto Berries cereal
For Waffle Assembly
- Whipped Cream
- Assorted Berries, sliced
- 1 pouch keto Berries cereal
- Sugar Free Berry Syrup
Make the Waffles
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, pinch of salt, and xanthan gum.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, half n half, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Combine the wet with the dry and mix. Let the batter rest while you heat the waffle iron. This helps the coconut flour absorb some of the moisture!
- Heat waffle iron to medium-high and spray with non-stick oil.
- Crumble ½ bag Berries cereal into the batter and stir gently.
- Portion 1/4 cup into the well and close. Cook until golden, about 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Assemble Waffle Stacks (with love)
- Layer waffles with your choice of berries and whipped cream, then press cereal around the edges.
- Top with more whipped cream, cereal, and sugar free syrup.
Makes 6 heart waffles
Serving Size: 2 waffles
Total Carbohydrate: 7g
Net Carbs: 3g
*Nutrition facts are for waffles only and do not include toppings.