Keto Peanut Butter Cereal Puppy Chow
Who remembers Puppy Chow (aka Muddy Buddies)?! We took the quick and easy recipe from childhood and put a low carb spin on it using our bestselling keto Peanut Butter cereal. The result? A deliciously creamy, crunchy, guilt free dessert that's perfect for chowing down on the couch or on the go!
- 1 ½ pouches keto Peanut Butter Cereal
- 1 oz (28g) keto-friendly Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 oz natural no-stir Peanut Butter, about 1 tbsp
- ½ cup powdered Keto Sweetener (we used Swerve Confectioners)
- In a heat-safe bowl, melt peanut butter and chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals stirring frequently; about 1 minute total.
- Fold 1 pouch of keto Peanut Butter cereal into the melted chocolate and stir to coat.
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, dump in the powdered sweetener followed by the coated cereal. Stir or shake until completely covered in powdered sugar.
- For extra peanut butter crunch, add an additional ½ pouch of peanut butter cereal to the already coated mixture and shake again.
- Let cool and serve.
Makes 1 serving
Serving Size: The whole dang thing. Seriously.
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Net Carbs: 4g