Keto Cookies & Cream White Chocolate Bar
Take your candy bar to the next level with this super easy recipe. For this low carb treat, we put a spin on the classic pre-packaged Cookies & Cream White Chocolate Bar you can pick up at the drugstore—but made it sugar free and full of protein!
- 1 Bag sugar free White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Bag keto Cookies & Cream cereal
- Coconut Oil (optional)
- In a double boiler, begin melting White Chocolate Baking Chips over medium-high heat.
- Optional: Add 1 tsp of Coconut Oil. This gives the candy bar a shiny look and feel.
- While the white chocolate continues to melt, cut a slit at the top of the Cookies & Cream cereal bag to let air out. Then, using a rolling pin or the bottom of a drinking glass, crush the cereal, making sure to crush as much of the cereal pieces as you can.
- Once the white chocolate is completed melted with no lumps, open the cereal bag and pour in the cereal pieces. Use a spatula to fold the cereal into the chocolate until it's completely covered.
- Spatula the mixture into silicone molds to your desired shape and thickness.
- Put into the fridge or freezer until completely cooled.
- Pop your chocolate bars out of the molds and enjoy!