Keto Cookies & Cream Cereal Shamrock Shake
Remember those delicious, minty milkshakes you could get in a drive thru every year around St. Patrick's Day?! These yummy desserts are still available at that fast food restaurant. And they recently announced a mash-up with the world's #1 sandwich cookie. We wanted to recreate the limited-edition shake with a low-carb twist—so you can enjoy this festive milkshake without the guilt! Grab your keto Cookies & Cream cereal and let's do this!
- 1 bag keto Cookies & Cream Cereal, divided
- 1 pint Keto Friendly Vanilla Ice Cream (we used Rebel Creamery)
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Mint Extract
- 2 drops Natural Green Food Coloring, optional
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup, to drizzle
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Whipped Cream, to garnish
- In a blender of food processor, chop the chocolate chips and ½ pouch of the Cereal School Cookies & Cream cereal to make the cookie bits. Just a few pulses should do it! Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the pint of ice cream, almond milk, mint extract, and optional food coloring to the blender and blend until smooth; add a splash more milk if necessary. Fold the reserved Cookies & Cream cereal bits into the shake.
- Drizzle optional chocolate syrup in two glasses, pour in the prepared shake, and top with whipped cream and the remaining cereal.
Makes 2 Shakes
Serving Size: 1 Shake
Total Carbohydrate: 7g
Net Carbs: 3g